Nightrun Garage by Fortune Auto SW20 MR2 Custom Specification Coilovers
CUSTOM. MODULAR. REBUILDABLE.
SW20 MR2 (1990-1999)
Designed and assembled in the USA
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 8 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely built in-house by our engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Fortune Auto, approaches the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- Digressive Piston Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High-Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
Rebuildable and Revalveable at the Richmond, VA facility.
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister.
- Redesigned, Back Milled Aluminum Components for added strength and weight savings
- American Made Premium Chrome Silicon Springs
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high-speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
SW20 Mr2 Specific Features
- Front and Rear Aluminum Top Mount
- Front Spring Rate: Nightrun Garage Specifications (Custom Lower Mount Point)
- Rear Spring Rate: Nightrun Garage Specifications (Custom Lower Mount Point)
Custom rates are available upon request. The street spec 4k and 6k rates provide excellent everyday drivability with occasional track use.
- SW20 Includes Front Camber plates
- SW20 Includes Front Endlinks
Why buy Fortune Auto Coilovers from Nightrun Garage?
Nightrun Garage has a close working relationship with Fortune Auto! We are physically located 35 minutes from their North American assembly and distribution center. We can help you choose the correct spring rates for your application. Our Nightrun Garage Street Spec 4k/6k we feel is the best street setup for most SW20 applications. Please contact us through email or call us at (804) 496-1137 for any questions.
Nightrun Garage Specs:
Comfort Spec 4k/6k Comfortable for street use.
Street Spec 6k/8k Street use for sporty driving.
Order Processing Information
- Place your order through Nightrun Garage.
- We send your order to Fortune Auto.
- Fortune Auto builds your custom coil-overs and they ship them to you in 4-8 weeks.