The MOMO Montecarlo steering wheel is one of our favorite steering wheels for 80s and 90s cars! Beautiful high-quality black leather or black Alcantara suede cover the rim in a sleek, anatomic design that improves driver control. The classic three black anodized spokes are relatively slim, yet provide a thicker gripping surface without being bulky for performance driving.
We offer the MOMO Montecarlo in either 350mm (13.78") or 320mm (12.6") diameter. Sizing is based on personal preference but we prefer the 350mm for bigger cars like the Mk3 and MK4 Supra and the 320mm for smaller cars such as the AW11 MR2. Along with the two offered sizes, you can either choose black leather or black Alcantara suede with several different stitching colors.
Please be sure to pay attention to which specific model you are purchasing in the drop down menu.
- High Quality Black Leather or Black Alcantara suede
- Black anodized aluminum spokes
- Anatomically-Molded Rim
350mm (13.78") or 320mm (12.6")
- 350mm Black Leather offered with black, red, blue, or yellow stitching
- Each different color comes with color matched horn button as seen in pictures.
- MOMO Hub Spacing is 6x70mm PCD
- Requires MOMO or SPARCO Hub to work correctly in your car and we offer those for each chassis.
- Weighs approximately 2.75 lbs for 350mm version.
- This is the steering wheel only and does not include any mounting hardware.
- FOR OFFROAD USE ONLY. PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE TAKING A SERIOUS RISK BY UTILIZING NON OEM STEERING WHEELS IN STREET CARS. WE DO NOT RECOMMEND REMOVING OR ALTERING AIRBAGS OR DISABLING THE SRS AIRBAG SYSTEM.